- Partners 23
- Associates 58
- Total trainees 5
- UK offices London
- Overseas offices 9
- Graduate recruiter: Kerry Dawson, [email protected], 020 7447 4285
- Training partner: Ed Hall
- Application criteria
- Training contracts pa: 6
- Applications pa: 400
- Minimum required degree grade: 2:1 or other
- Minimum UCAS points or A levels: AAB
- Vacation scheme places pa: 14
- Dates and deadlines
- Training contract applications open: 1 January 2019
- Training contract deadline, 2021 start: 31 July 2019
- Vacation scheme applications open: 1 December 2018
- Vacation scheme 2019 deadline: 11 January 2019
- Salary and benefits
- First-year salary: £44,000
- Second-year salary: £48,000
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days
- LPC fees: Yes
- GDL fees: Yes
- Maintenance grant pa: £7,000
Main areas of work
Our size and continued growth allow us to offer our trainees and associates increased responsibility and meaningful client contact from the outset. We work in small teams, which gives our lawyers the opportunity to work directly with, and be mentored by, senior colleagues, and to develop a network that will be an invaluable part of their future career development.
Goodwin trainees will complete four six-month seats.
Students will witness first-hand the work we do for our clients by shadowing associates, attending client and business unit meetings, and attending information sessions focussed on the work of each practice area in the London office.
Students will leave our programme with valuable mentors and a large professional and social network.
Goodwin will run two summer vacation schemes, from which we will recruit a proportion of our 2021 intake of trainees. We will be accepting applications for summer 2019 vacation schemes from 1 December 2018 through to 11 January 2019.
To apply please visit www.goodwinlaw.com/careers/working-in-london.
University law careers fairs 2018
• Nottingham University – 15 October 2018
• Cambridge University – 18 October 2018
• King’s College London – 24 October 2018
• Oxford University – 3 November 2018
• Durham University – 20 November 2018
• London School of Economics – 30 November 2018
This Firm's Rankings in
UK Guide, 2018
- Real Estate: Mainly Mid-Market (Band 1)
- Investment Funds: Private Equity (Band 3)
- Investment Funds: Real Estate (Band 3)