This firm has no editorial.
This firm has no bonus features.
Osborne Clarke LLP
2 Temple Back East,
- Partners 203
- Lawyers 534
- Trainees 43
- Contact Zoe Reid, recruitment officer
- Method of application Online application form
- Selection procedure Assessment centre comprises of group exercises, psychometric test, partner interview, written exercise
- Closing date for 2018 15 January 2017
- Training contracts pa 20
- Applications pa 1,200
- % interviewed pa 10%
- Required degree grade 2:1, any discipline
- Training salary
- First year: £34,750-£40,000
- Second year: £36,750-£42,000
- Holiday entitlement 25 days
- % of trainees with a non-law degree pa 40%
- Post-qualification salary £48,000-£65,000
- Overseas/regional offices Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brescia, Bristol, Brussels, Cologne, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Milan, Munich, New York, Padua, Paris, Rome, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Thames Valley.
Like any private practice, legal expertise is at the heart of everything we do. But what makes us distinctive? For a start, you can expect to get involved in truly fascinating work. The variety of our deals and the diversity of our clients provide an exciting and immersive commercial framework. This is a firm where fresh ideas (and the confidence and conviction to see them through) are highly prized, and we’re never afraid to take a view. It is also firm with a coherent commercial vision, with a clear direction, supported by a compelling sense of purpose and identity. Put simply, we’re going places. And you can put our positive, can-do attitude down to sustained success, in terms of both profile and performance.
Finally, there’s our culture. When we asked our recent recruits what attracted them to us, they used words like ‘friendly’, ‘inclusive’, ‘open’ and ‘fun’. To our clients we are ‘approachable’, ‘proactive’, ‘understanding’ and ‘formidable’.
Main areas of work