This firm has no editorial.
This firm has no bonus features.
Sidley Austin LLP
25 Basinghall Street,
- Partners 44
- Other fee earners 70+
- Total trainees 20
- Contact Nicole Katz, graduate recruitment advisor
- Method of application Apply online at www.sidley.com
- Selection procedure Interview and verbal reasoning test
- Closing date for 2019 31 July 2017
- Training contracts pa 12
- Applications pa 600
- % interviewed pa 15
- Required degree grade 2:1
- Training salary (2015)
- First year: £44,000
- Second year: £48,000
- Holiday entitlement 25 days
- % of trainees with a non-law degree pa 50%
- Overseas offices Beijing, Boston, Brussels, Century City, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, Hong Kong, Houston, Los Angeles, Munich, New York, Palo Alto, San Francisco, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Washington DC
Main areas of work
Sponsorship and awards
Sidley Austin LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership which operates at the firm’s offices other than Chicago, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney, is affiliated with other partnerships, including Sidley Austin LLP, an Illinois limited liability partnership (Chicago); Sidley Austin LLP, a separate Delaware limited liability partnership (London); Sidley Austin LLP, a separate Delaware limited liability partnership (Singapore); Sidley Austin, a New York general partnership (Hong Kong); Sidley Austin, a Delaware general partnership of registered foreign lawyers restricted to practising foreign law (Sydney); and Sidley Austin Nishikawa Foreign Law Joint Enterprise (Tokyo). The affiliated partnerships are referred to herein collectively as Sidley Austin, Sidley, or the firm.