This firm has no editorial.
This firm has no bonus features.
Sidley Austin LLP
25 Basinghall Street,
- Partners 37
- Assistant solicitors 67
- Total trainees 19
- Contact Lucy Slater, graduate recruitment officer
- Method of application Apply online at www.sidley.com
- Selection procedure Interview and verbal reasoning test
- Closing date for 2018 31 July 2016
- Training contracts p.a. 10
- Applications p.a. 600
- % interviewed p.a. 15
- Required degree grade 2:1
- Training salary
- 1st year (2015) £44,000
- 2nd year (2015) £48,000
- Holiday entitlement 25 days
- % of trainees with a non-law degree p.a. 50%
- Overseas offices Beijing, Boston, Brussels, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, Hong Kong, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Palo Alto, San Francisco, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Washington DC
Main areas of work
Sponsorship & awards
Sidley Austin LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership which operates at the fi rm’s offi ces other than Chicago, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney, is affi liated with other partnerships, including Sidley Austin LLP, an Illinois limited liability partnership (Chicago); Sidley Austin LLP, a separate Delaware limited liability partnership (London); Sidley Austin LLP, a separate Delaware limited liability partnership (Singapore); Sidley Austin, a New York general partnership (Hong Kong); Sidley Austin, a Delaware general partnership of registered foreign lawyers restricted to practising foreign law (Sydney); and Sidley Austin Nishikawa Foreign Law Joint Enterprise (Tokyo). The affi liated partnerships are referred to herein collectively as Sidley Austin, Sidley, or the firm.